At Keuka College, We're Here for You Every Step of the Way
The Keuka College Writing Center supports good writing and thoughtful reading, helping to equip students for success both academically and professionally. We assist writers of every level, in every discipline, at every stage of the writing process. Our writing specialists and tutors are trained, knowledgeable, and interested readers, providing collaborative and interactive tutoring in a supportive environment.
In addition, the Writing Center is a hub for all things word-related, helping to foster and encourage a culture of writing on campus. To that end, we:
- celebrate writing and reading through a variety of activities and events
- encourage non-student writers to come in for feedback on assignments and other texts
- support Writing Across the Curriculum initiatives and goals
- provide professional development opportunities for student tutors and others in the campus community
- provide outlets, venues, and support for publications and writing groups.
Get Writing Help
- On-campus students may register for an account and then make an appointment by going to keuka.mywconline.com. Drop-ins are also welcome.
- Off-campus Adult and Online Education (AOE) students may send their papers as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org; they will receive feedback within 48 hours (business days only).
- Brainstorming, idea generation, and getting started
- Understanding assignments
- Grammar and punctuation
- Drafting and revision
- Outlining and organization
- APA and MLA formatting, quotations, and citations
- Research and documentation