Keuka College's wireless network requires guests to the campus to have a sponsor who is affiliated with Keuka College (i.e., faculty, staff, student). Guests should connect to the KC-Guest wireless network.
How to Request Guest Access
- Connect to the KC-Guest wireless network.
- Open your web browser and you will be redirected to the login screen. If you aren't, visit https://guestportal.keuka.edu.
- Click Don't have an account?
- Complete the form and click Register
- Once your sponsor approves the request, you'll receive an email with a temporary username and password.
Sponsoring an Account
How to Accept a Guest Request
- When a guest requests a temporary account and lists you as their sponsor, you will receive an e-mail from [email protected]. This e-mail provides the link to your guest portal, where you approve and manage accounts. (You can go directly to the link by typing https://myguests.keuka.edu into the URL of your web browser.)
- At the login screen, sign in using your Keuka College username and password. Be sure to click the Agree to box.
- To approve an account, select Pending Accounts. Check the box next to the email address of your guest and click Approve.
- Your guest will receive an email containing temporary login credentials.
How to Create an Account
- Go to myguests.keuka.edu and login using your Keuka College username and password.
- Click Create Account and complete the form. When you're done, click Create.
- You will be redirected to a screen that shows your guest's temporary username and password.
- If you would like your guest to receive a notification with their login credentials, select Notify. You can then email or print the temporary username and password from the following screen.