Keuka College has two sites to assist you if you ever forget your password.
As resetting a password often requires calling the Help Desk, this system has been designed to allow registered users to complete this process without needing a phone call.
The process is as follows:
- Register answers to select security questions at https://idreg.keuka.edu
- Forget or decide to change your password.
- Visit https://idreset.keuka.edu to reset your password without needing to call the IT Help Desk
- Access https://idreg.keuka.edu
- Enter your current username and password to enter the secure site.
- Click Next to begin the process.
- You will need to provide your current password, then click Next.
- The system randomizes the questions you may be asked. You will need to provide answers to at least two of the presented questions. (Blurred below for security) Answers must be different, and must be greater than two characters.
- We use the email address you provided on your application to Keuka College for verification. You can change this verification email address if you wish.
- Congratulations, you have now registered.
Resetting Your Password
- Visit https://idreset.keuka.edu
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter the answers to the two randomized security questions as prompted. Click Next.
- Check the email of the account you applied to Keuka College with for your security code. The security code email will come from [email protected]
- Enter the Security Code and click Next.
- To Unlock your password, tick Account Unlock then click Next.
- To Reset your password, tick Password Reset, enter the new password in both boxes, then click Next.
- You will now be able to attempt login once more.